The health and safety of our staff and clients we serve is always our top priority here at TitleSmart. Our operations team is closely monitoring the guidelines from the CDC and making changes as needed. We would like to inform you of some of our plans for addressing the COVID-19 situation and to let you know that we are ready to continue to serve you.
Our full TitleSmart COVID-19 Preparedness Plan can be found here.
Customized Closing Solutions:
- We are always committed to offering customized closing solutions for each client. This means we will do everything in our power to accommodate customized requests from our clients such as separate private signing and/or distance signing appointments. If clients or a family member are showing cold or flu symptoms, have recently traveled and/or are concerned about exposure, TitleSmart will work with you to customize a safe signing solution. Our clients can let us know what makes them feel the most comfortable.
Additional Safety Solutions:
- Our teams are expanding support for remote work and virtual meetings as much as possible to ensure safety and minimize disruption.
- We have educated our staff on Social Distancing tactics and have taken extra precautions to provide extra clean and disinfected work/closing areas.
- Our closing rooms are disinfected after every closing and disinfectant supplies are available in each closing room.
- We offer a fresh NEW pen to each client and ask them to take the pen with them otherwise we will discard them after closings.
- For the time being, we have discontinued providing our famous fresh baked cookies for our closings and have temporarily switched to pre-packaged snacks which clients may safely enjoy.
- We have temporarily removed our popular trinkets trays from our closing tables to ensure that they are not contaminated and we will provide clients with a pre-packaged TitleSmart goodie bag after the closing (at the customers choosing).
- We are recommending that only those required to sign documents attend the closing and offer the ability to sign individually upon request.
- Where available, we are working with lenders/clients to provide electronic signing appointments (certain rules apply).
We will continue to monitor this situation and make any necessary adjustments according to any government orders. We appreciate your business and we are committed to providing a memorable customer experience and will always do this to our best ability during this difficult time.
Here are some of the safety methods we have implemented to keep our customers and staff safe:
Face Shields and Masks
Safe Coffee Supplies
We also put together this informational video that showcases our safety procedures!
Please stay safe and healthy! Feel free to contact your closing team with any questions or concerns. Thank you!