- May 17, 2018
- Posted by: Cindy Koebele
- Category: General, Inspiration and Fun, Prof. Development
These days it feels like fitting in “me time” can be impossible. It’s difficult to remind ourselves to slow down, unwind, and do something we enjoy. Lately, I have been using my “me time” to listen to audiobooks. The great thing about audiobooks is that you can listen to them any time. I like to turn on my Bluetooth speaker while I’m getting ready in the morning or I just pop my cell phone in my back pocket while I’m cleaning or organizing and listen away! Of course, my favorite is when I jump in my car and can make the most of my downtime while driving to an appointment or work.
Audiobooks are great tools and brain food. For me, I like to download my favorite book and listen whenever I have the time. It can be easy for my mind to stray, so sometimes, I may even listen to the same book more than three times! If you listen to something more than once, your brain keeps soaking in new knowledge. So why not!
My top audiobook suggestions:
- Obsess to Success: How Building Relationships and Focusing On the Customer Experience Will Change the Course of Your Business, Cindy Koebele. That’s right! My first business book was just published! Now available for purchase or download!
- Be Obsessed or Be Average, Grant Cardone
- You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness- Jen Sincero
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
Right now, I’m obsessing over Grant Cardone’s book, Be Obsessed or Be Average. This book is so inspirational. I would highly recommend this audio book to any entrepreneur. I just had my son listen to it and he was completely fired up. One of my favorite quotes from the book kind of says it all:
“All your dreams await just on the other side of your fears.”– Grant Cardone
Want to learn more about Obsess to Success? Be sure to visit my website CindyKoebele.com!